About Premier Rental Property Management
Thank you for your interest in Premier Rental Property Management. We specialize in Medium to High-end Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes and Small Commercial Properties. Please feel free to contact Premier Rental Property Management if you have any other questions about our services for residential or commercial property management. The following is an outline of our services:
- Our average rent is $1,250.00 per month. We do not manage properties that rent for less than $500 per month and in certain areas our minimum is $700 per month.
- It takes approximately 30-60 days for a reasonably priced property to rent.
- Premier markets to families moving into the area, business professionals and newly married couples who do not want to live in an apartment.
- We offer personalized service that other property management companies will not and cannot offer.
- We offer specialized marketing for each property.
- Your property will be listed on the top rental websites like Zillow, trulia, hotpads, renthomes plus, realtor, and all main photos are watermarked to prevent scammers.
- Your property will be listed on our website: www.premierrpm.com
- A professionally made sign can be put in your yard.
- Your home will be placed in MLS (exposure to 10,000+ REALTORS) which can be seen on the consumer version (carolinahome.com, realtor.com). (Additional fee to tenant’s agent).
Our strong experience with leasing management will ensure you have potential tenants viewing your property on a regular basis. We also screen all potential tenants with a background check to make sure you have the best possible opportunity for a strong return on your investment. Let the experience of Premier Property Management help make you more money while taking away the burden of managing the leasing yourself.
- Find Out what your monthly property management fee covers
- Receive your disbursements via electronic funds transfer
- Get your money sooner (direct deposit) and get it more conveniently (electronic owner statements) by signing up for our Fast Cash System
Broker-in-Charge, Premier Rental Property Management
More About Todd...
Todd plays an instrumental role leading Premier Rental Property Management in carving a niche in the real estate industry. Since its inception in 2005, the company has grown exponentially from a small start-up to a company that now manages more than 300 single-family homes in over 17 counties in North Carolina. Premier Rental Property has expanded its services to include the greater Charlotte area, as well as Greensboro,Winston-Salem, High Point, and the greater Hickory area.
Todd was one of the founding board members of the Hickory Young Professionals. He is a member of the NC Association of Realtors Property Management Division, Catawba Valley Wildlife Club, the Triad Assocation of Realtors, the Catawba Valley Association of Realtors, the Charlotte Regional Realtors Association and the National Association of Realtors.
Realtor/Property Manager: Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point
More About Courtney...
Courtney joined Premier Rental Property Management in April, 2009. Courtney is from Pleasant Garden, North Carolina and is a graduate of Randolph Community College where she obtained an Associate degree in Interior Design. She has experience in residential and showroom design, specializing in kitchen and bath design. Her concentration has always been in homes and she has taken several classes to extend her marketing, investment and construction knowledge.
Courtney earned her real estate license where she worked as an on-site agent selling in high-end communities in Greensboro, NC as a multi-million dollar producer. Courtney is active in her community. Courtney has been a part of the local Showcase of Homes. She is a member of Greensboro Builders Association, the Triad Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
Realtor/Property Manager: Greater Charlotte Area
More About Karen...
Karen Rummel is a native of North Carolina, residing in the Charlotte area for the past 10 years. Karen has over 16 years of experience in the Property Management Industry, with extensive knowledge gained from managing multi-million dollar apartment communities in Raleigh, Durham, and Charlotte. She earned her NC Real Estate Broker’s License in 2006. She also has experience in Land Development and Acquisition within the New Home Building industry.
Her passion is Property Management and was excited to join Premier Rental Property Management in 2011. She is active in her community and serves on the Board of Directors for two Non-Profit organizations in the Greater Charlotte area. She is also active in the Charlotte Regional Realtors Association and the National Association of Realtors.