About Premier Rental Property Management
Thank you for your interest in Premier Rental Property Management. We specialize in Medium to High-end Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes and Small Commercial Properties. Please feel free to contact Premier Rental Property Management if you have any other questions about our services for residential or commercial property management. The following is an outline of our services:
- Our average rent is $1,250.00 per month. We do not manage properties that rent for less than $500 per month and in certain areas our minimum is $700 per month.
- It takes approximately 30-60 days for a reasonably priced property to rent.
- Premier markets to families moving into the area, business professionals and newly married couples who do not want to live in an apartment.
- We offer personalized service that other property management companies will not and cannot offer.
- We offer specialized marketing for each property.
- Your property will be listed on the top rental websites like Zillow, trulia, hotpads, renthomes plus, realtor, and all main photos are watermarked to prevent scammers.
- Your property will be listed on our website: www.premierrpm.com
- A professionally made sign can be put in your yard.
- Your home will be placed in MLS (exposure to 10,000+ REALTORS) which can be seen on the consumer version (carolinahome.com, realtor.com). (Additional fee to tenant’s agent).
Our strong experience with leasing management will ensure you have potential tenants viewing your property on a regular basis. We also screen all potential tenants with a background check to make sure you have the best possible opportunity for a strong return on your investment. Let the experience of Premier Property Management help make you more money while taking away the burden of managing the leasing yourself.
- Find Out what your monthly property management fee covers
- Receive your disbursements via electronic funds transfer
- Get your money sooner (direct deposit) and get it more conveniently (electronic owner statements) by signing up for our Fast Cash System
More About Todd...
Todd plays an instrumental role leading Premier Rental Property Management in carving a niche in the real estate industry. Since its inception in 2005, the company has grown exponentially from a small start-up to a company that now manages more than 300 single-family homes in over 17 counties in North Carolina. Premier Rental Property has expanded its services to include the greater Charlotte area, as well as Greensboro,Winston-Salem, High Point, and the greater Hickory area.
Todd was one of the founding board members of the Hickory Young Professionals. He is a member of the NC Association of Realtors Property Management Division, Catawba Valley Wildlife Club, the Triad Assocation of Realtors, the Catawba Valley Association of Realtors, the Charlotte Regional Realtors Association and the National Association of Realtors.
More About Julie...
Julie spent much of her career in the nonprofit management industry. She decided to make a career change about 5 years ago and became a REALTOR with Premier in 2015. Julie focuses on sales within the company, whether that be investor sales or working with clients to find their forever home.
Julie is passionate about serving her clients throughout the entire purchase process. She says her favorite part of the job is getting to know the clients and families and helping to match them with the perfect property.
Julie also serves as the property manager for all greater Greensboro rental properties – She is enjoying being a part of such a thriving community in the Triad.
Contact Julie for more information about residential/ investment sales and/or rental property management with Premier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Tiffany...
Tiffany Page found her passion for helping clients in multi-family housing after graduating from UNCC. After several promotions within the company and moving from Charlotte, NC to South Beach, FL to Naples, Italy she returned to Charlotte and pursued her career in property management and sales. Tiffany, a licensed real estate broker, joined Premier RPM and works diligently to ensure that the needs and desires of her clients are met on a daily basis. Property Management comes with challenges and she rises to the occasion with grace and excellent customer service. Home owners and tenants find that she is easy to work with, communicative and proactive. Interested in buying or selling your home? Tiffany is dedicated to her clients; she sticks with you from start to finish. She often goes above and beyond expectations to get the job done!
Tiffany is an active member of her community tree board to help keep the city beautiful and green. She also works in animal rescue. Her home is often full of foster pets awaiting their forever homes. If you’re looking for an honest, caring and trustworthy agent who will get the job done, she’s the one for you.