We’d Love to manage your property
Premier Rental Property Management
We can help you to maximize your income, reduce your risk and protect your investment.
Premier RPM’s Owner Services
Showing Off Your Property
- We will personally show your property to prospective tenants. We do not believe in allowing tenants to see your property without Premier being present, unlike other companies.
- Lockbox will be placed on the property for any REALTORS to show your property.
- This is when our management fee will begin. You will only pay us when a tenant is in your home.
- We will be the only contact for you and your tenants. Both you and the tenants will have my mobile phone number and email for any questions or concerns.
- Your check will be mailed between the 15th and 20th of each month. Direct Deposit is also available.
- We can handle repairs on your behalf. If we do, we add 10% to any bill or you can also handle the bills yourself. If we handle it, we will send you a financial statement and a copy of the invoice marked paid.
- If the tenant does not pay or they break the lease conditions, we will handle the eviction process.
- We send any outstanding balance to a collection agency and that balance will stay on their credit until it is paid.
- We have a detailed and thorough application process.
- We check references, past employment, past addresses, credit, criminal and verification of income.
- We have access to any filings that are recorded at a courthouse.
- We look at each person’s information on a case-by-case basis to ensure a good tenant for your property.
When The Tenant Moves Out
- We can start marketing the property 30 days before the tenant moves out.
- Once the tenant has vacated the property I review the Move-In Checklist to make sure the property is in the same condition as when the tenant moved in.
- If the property needs repair because of the tenant, we get the tenant to pay for any items which are their responsibility or take it out of the security deposit before we return it to them.
If you are an investor interested in the purchase of rental property in North Carolina, who better to purchase investment property from than a management company. We cover over 14 counties in North Carolina, so we know the rental market.
We are a licensed real estate company and are a member of the National and local Association of REALTORS. Typically if you purchase investment property through us we give you several months of free property management, depending on the size and value of the property.
- We will personally inspect the property before the tenants move in to ensure cleanliness and all items are working properly.
- We will assist the tenants with all utility transfers.
- We will make sure the tenant’s move goes smoothly and I will collect the move-in checklist from them three days after they move in.
Our Property Management Fees
- Property rents between $500.00 and $999.99, management fee of $85.00 per month
- Property rents between $1,000.00 and $1,249.99, management fee of $100.00 per month
- Property rents between $1,250.00 and $1,499.99, management fee of $125.00 per month
- Property rents between $1,500.00 and $1,999.99, management fee of $150.00 per month
- Property rents between $2,000.00 and $2,499.00, management fee is $225.00 per month
- Management fees are only collected when the property is rented. We basically handle everything for you.